Personal Data Processing Policy
In accordance with Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30th June 2003 and the annexes thereto, in connection with the protection of natural persons and of other entities in respect of personal data included sensitive ones, the processing that INVICTA Project & Shipping SRL will act will be based on the principles of propriety, lawfulness and transparency and of protection of confidentiality and of the rights of potential clients.
In accordance with Articles 7 and 13 of the aforementioned Legislative decree:
- The data will be processed only for purposes useful to the fulfillment of the mandates and will be processed with computer facilities, paper documents and any other kind of suitable support, in respect of minimum security measures, in accordance with Technical Specifications concerning minimum security measures, Attached B of the Privacy Code.
- It is mandatory to provide data. The data will not be communicated to other entities, nor details will be disseminated.
- Data Controller and Head of Privacy is Bianca Schiavone.
- At any time the referring of data will be able to exercise his rights with regard to the owner of the service in accordance with Article 7 of Consolidated Law 196/2003 as entirely detailed below:
- The person concerned is entitled to obtain the definitive confirmation as to whether or not personal data relating to him are present, even if not yet recorded and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The person concerned is entitled to obtain the indication:
- of sources of the personal data;
- of purposes and modalities of processing;
- of the logic applied in case of processing of data carried out with the aid of electronic means;
- of identification details of the holder, the managers and the appointed representative in accordance with Article 5, paragraph 2;
- of entities or categories of entities to whom the personal data may have been disclosed or who can know about them as the appointed representative in the territory of the State, of managers or appointees.
- The person concerned is entitled to obtain:
- the update, namely the ratification, when it is an interest, the incorporation of data;
- the cancellation, the transformation in anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in infringement of law, included those for which the conservation in relation to the purposes for which data had been collected or further processed is not necessary;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- The person involved is entitled to oppose in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons about processing of personal data concerning him or her, although they are relevant for the purpose of collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him or her for the purpose of sending advertising material or of direct sale or for the accomplishment of market surveys or of commercial communication.